Man suffers electric shock after ceiling collapses in Craigie
A man in his 50s has fallen and suffered an electric shock in a ceiling collapse in Craigie.
The West Australian was told St John Ambulance and Fire and Emergency Services responded to a triple-0 call reporting a collapsed ceiling on Spinaway Street just after midday today.
The man, believed to be an electrician, reportedly fell off a ladder and suffered a minor shock during the incident.
A DFES spokeswoman confirmed one crew from Wangara Fire Station were called to the scene to help paramedics lift the man out from the debris.
It was later confirmed the man had not been trapped.
He was taken to Royal Perth Hospital by ambulance at normal road speed where he remains in a stable condition.
Police said they did not attend the incident.
Get the latest news from thewest.com.au in your inbox.
Sign up for our emails