Latest snapshot of coronavirus impact
The latest snapshot of COVID-19 cases, deaths and vaccinations in Australia at 1500 AEDT on Tuesday, January 25.
* There have been 48,377,727 vaccine doses administered in the national COVID-19 rollout up to Monday, including 322,467 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of that total, 29,665,900 have been administered by commonwealth facilities, an increase of 245,323 in the previous 24 hours.
* State and territory facilities have administered 18,711,827 vaccines, an increase of 77,144 in the previous 24 hours.
* More than 95 per cent of people aged 16 and over have had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine and 93.0 per cent are double vaccinated.
* A total of 6,793,237 adults have received more than two doses - including a booster or top-up shot - an increase of 246,854 in the previous 24 hours.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* 46,841 new cases: 18,512 in NSW, 14,836 in Victoria, 9546 in Queensland, 1869 in South Australia, 904 in the ACT, 643 in Tasmania, 517 in the Northern Territory and 14 in Western Australia.
* The national death toll is 3246 (+76): Victoria 1850 (+29), NSW 1141 (+29), Queensland 129 (+11), South Australia 74 (+5), the ACT 25 (+1), Tasmania 16 (+1), Western Australia nine and the Northern Territory 2. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 354,392,602
* Deaths: at least 5,603,837
* Vaccine doses administered: 9,818,994,133
Data current as at 1500 AEDT on January 25, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.
Get the latest news from thewest.com.au in your inbox.
Sign up for our emails